Depression?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Tamamgotchi is driving me crazy! <_< It's all depressed and keep praising it and stuff but no hearts come up on the Happy scale and keeps beeping! Can someone tell me what to do?

Thx ~xx

Cassie

My Tamamgotchi is driving me crazy! <_< It's all depressed and keep praising it and stuff but no hearts come up on the Happy scale and keeps beeping! Can someone tell me what to do?
Thx ~xx

Cassie
[SIZE=14pt]Feed it then play some games with it. ;) It should help. :D [/SIZE]

I tried feeding it and it didn't work and whenever I try a game, it just shakes it's head. Is it sick or something?? <_<

If the attention icon is lighting up and it isn't sick, unhappy, hungry etc. you need to give it a time out.

EDIT: Oh, I see now! Your Tamagotchi will only play game when it's at least 3 pounds above the normal weight (for a baby, that would be 8+ pounds). Also, snacks make them happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried feeding it and it didn't work and whenever I try a game, it just shakes it's head. Is it sick or something?? <_<
[SIZE=14pt]Then give it a some snacks and then start play games with. ^^;[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back