i wants a tamogatchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoMeDaWgz

Reaction score
hey yall its me darnell i wanted a tomogatchi mang can yall send me one fo free i will treat it like i do with my home gurls nice and good. i will get it food if i can please help out a brotha.

Um, no. What's a tama mang? Do you mean mini? They're $10. Buy one. <_< Besides, this should be in tBay.

YO GURL MANG IS SLANG FOR MAN YALL GOTTA KNO DAT SEE I GROWED UP IN DA STEETS MANG U KNO WHA I MEAN??/

Go away, n00b. No one's gonna send you anything, especially when you talk like that, poser.

Go away, n00b. No one's gonna send you anything, especially when you talk like that, poser.
ColonelJ's right.Talk like a normal person!!Then maybe we could understand you! :mellow:

Also,if you wanna be :huh: ,then don't ask people to buy you a tamagotchi!Go get your own!They're $15!Plus they are all over the place!Or r u just lazy? :angry: :angry: :angry: :hitodetchi:

ColonelJ's right.Talk like a normal person!!Then maybe we could understand you! :gozarutchi: Also,if you wanna be <_< ,then don't ask people to buy you a tamagotchi!Go get your own!They're $15!Plus they are all over the place!Or r u just lazy? ^_^ -_- :eek: :marumimitchi:
He's lazy. He can only turn off caps lock for a single post.

Yes, I understand you "growed" up in the hood. But anyways, if you want a tama, check out Target, Walmart or Best Buy. :(

please i can't understand....but if its a mini? then target, walmart, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back