Pixel Chix Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
I have 1,but they are expensive! Here in florida thy r 30 bucks~ :furawatchi: But its worth it I got 1 with blonde hair

I know, I'm in the US. :mimitchi: I've seen the commercial, but I just want to know if they're any good. :puroperatchi:

It's a thing for girls and you change her clothes and party and all that other girl stuff LOL!

And on the commercial it shows 2 girls connecting theirs and then one of the pixel chicks go over to yours or her house and you party and stuff.

i've been seeing commercials for them, but i'm too obsessed with tamas at the moment to go out and buy one. i don't think i'd like them as much as i like tamagotchis.

why so expensive? $30 is a lot of money, in my mind :D

They seem pretty neat.

My sister and I entered a contest for one on YTV.

It looks cool... :huh:

Canada,

its not really fair for americans and others. :D

But, its the way things are.

:pochitchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: MY GOD I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MONEY FOR ANOTHER 1 (my dad does'nt have a job) :pochitchi: But i'll try :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: The official Pixelchix site i think Pixel chix is an aulstraillian toy :furawatchi: :huh: :furawatchi: :pochitchi:

They look cul!!! There 40 dollers here in Canada i think. :ichigotchi:

:D B) :D :blink: B) :kuribotchi:

They look cul!!! There 40 dollers here in Canada i think. :ichigotchi:

:D B) :D :blink: B) :kuribotchi:
40 CANADIAN DOLLARS?! FOR ONE OF THOSE?

Sorry about that, but there's no w a y I'm going to spend 40 bucks on Pixel Chix. You'd have to spend $80 for two to connect at home, and they seem rather...Lame, anyways. You can get so many wonderful things for 40 bucks, and wasting my money on a girly girl dress-up fad is not something I plan on doing.

(Aah! The Opinion Police are after me now! Don't kill me yet, I just don't like Pixel Chix.)

hey wat are those tam things called that have two eyes at the top of the tam and have 4 buttons>???

No offense, but that seems like somthing ONLY an 8 year old girl could have fun with. Its really young and her voice is annoying. I mean it scares me, it really does :hitodetchi:

im not gonna spend that much money for a girly toy like that either(no offence) im not really the girly type, and i dont really care too much about fashion and stuff and i relised ages ago that its like another copy of tamgotchis except a girl in a house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back