Sign in to follow this  
hannahvt10

Help!MY TAMA DIED FOR NO REASON

DO YOU THINK YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU THINK YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA?

• a. yes
    • b.no
    • c.Sometimes
    • d.they wish

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :huh:

sorry. about your loss. press a & c to hatch a new tama.

mmmmmmmmm..................that's never happened to me before, mine just die when i don't look after them. ( not that they ever do die exeped once!.)

poor you! :D

if it is over 10..... well, it just went the way of old yeller. :wub:

Edited by rachelgotchi

well, it didn't die, it just doesn't like you anymore and goes back to tamaplanet. :wub:

Is there a Angel thingy when it die? If yes it might be it's over 10 or if it's not over 10 it might be a glich. But if there's no aangel thingy then it might went back to Tamagotchi Planet or a glich too. But I don't know if that's possible,so it might just be a glich. I know how u feel...One time my mom didn't take good care of my Dorotchi and it die....

I am sorry your tama died Iknow how you feel. :o my first tama died while I was at girl scout camp. :)

I was jumping for joy when my teen ichigotchi calld Tunfy growed to adult Furawatchi. And it died next day. Guess who was saaddd....

well my tama died 2 days ago because it accidently landed in a freaking cup of tea!!! but i bought a new one the next day...but i miss my other one *crys* sorry about ur loss

Rip:molly

my tamagotchi was age 6 generation 5, full happy full hunger, and all of a sudden it just died! What happened?

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

It's just because it's not strong enough. Or maybe it does not like you :blink:

THAT HAPPENED TO ME!: dundunduundun duundunduhdunduudunnn

okay,my tama was on the 15th generation and it had a baby,it

it IT DIEEDDDD! it was maskatchi

:D

My brothers tama died in my moms car after just 1 hour and it was full hunger and happy.