Help!MY TAMA DIED FOR NO REASON

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THINK YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA?

• a. yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.no

• c.Sometimes

• d.they wish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahvt10

Reaction score
My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :huh:

mmmmmmmmm..................that's never happened to me before, mine just die when i don't look after them. ( not that they ever do die exeped once!.)

poor you! :D

if it is over 10..... well, it just went the way of old yeller. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a Angel thingy when it die? If yes it might be it's over 10 or if it's not over 10 it might be a glich. But if there's no aangel thingy then it might went back to Tamagotchi Planet or a glich too. But I don't know if that's possible,so it might just be a glich. I know how u feel...One time my mom didn't take good care of my Dorotchi and it die....

I am sorry your tama died Iknow how you feel. :eek: my first tama died while I was at girl scout camp. :)

I was jumping for joy when my teen ichigotchi calld Tunfy growed to adult Furawatchi. And it died next day. Guess who was saaddd....

well my tama died 2 days ago because it accidently landed in a freaking cup of tea!!! but i bought a new one the next day...but i miss my other one *crys* sorry about ur loss

Rip:molly

my tamagotchi was age 6 generation 5, full happy full hunger, and all of a sudden it just died! What happened?

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:
It's just because it's not strong enough. Or maybe it does not like you :blink:

THAT HAPPENED TO ME!: dundunduundun duundunduhdunduudunnn

okay,my tama was on the 15th generation and it had a baby,it

it IT DIEEDDDD! it was maskatchi

:D

SOMETIMES YOU TINK ITIS HAPPY BUT IS NOT & IF IT STAYS THAT WAY IT DIES

SOMETIMES IS THAT DEY LOSE ALOTE AT THAT GAME AND THEY HATE IT OR

THAT YOU DONT PRAIS IT WEN HE DOS A GOOD JOB OR WEN IT NEEDS IT.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back