Sign in to follow this  
stillstandinguntouched

OH MY GOD I RUINED IT!!!!

COME BACK! lol :wacko: try going to the store u got it from to fix it :ph34r:

Well, sorry to say, that's the risk you take when messing with the innerworkings of your tama. I assume you got the idea from here; the tutorial says that if the image looks screwed up, you probably displaced some of the sensitive rubber "spacers." If you've tried fixing them and the image is still not right, you might have some luck taking it to a watch repair shop or even a place like Radio Shack. However, they might charge more than it would cost you to just buy a new tama, so I'd buy a new one if I was you.

Well, sorry to say, that's the risk you take when messing with the innerworkings of your tama. I assume you got the idea from here; the tutorial says that if the image looks screwed up, you probably displaced some of the sensitive rubber "spacers." If you've tried fixing them and the image is still not right, you might have some luck taking it to a watch repair shop or even a place like Radio Shack. However, they might charge more than it would cost you to just buy a new tama, so I'd buy a new one if I was you.

yeah wot rico said.

why did u do it in da 1st place? 

i didnt like the background, it was hard to see the tamgotchi so i flipped the little cardbord over. as it turns out the front of the cardboard has somethin shiny on it so you can see the tama good. well i tried to change it back... AND I KILLED IT!!! *cries*

its okay now cuz i got my new connexion in the mail...

congrats!!! :wacko: :ph34r: :(