OH MY GOD I RUINED IT!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
i killed elija! i took him apart to change the background and when i put him back togeather the image wouldnt showup verry well! what do i do??? :wacko: *runs away crying*

Well, sorry to say, that's the risk you take when messing with the innerworkings of your tama. I assume you got the idea from here; the tutorial says that if the image looks screwed up, you probably displaced some of the sensitive rubber "spacers." If you've tried fixing them and the image is still not right, you might have some luck taking it to a watch repair shop or even a place like Radio Shack. However, they might charge more than it would cost you to just buy a new tama, so I'd buy a new one if I was you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, sorry to say, that's the risk you take when messing with the innerworkings of your tama. I assume you got the idea from here; the tutorial says that if the image looks screwed up, you probably displaced some of the sensitive rubber "spacers." If you've tried fixing them and the image is still not right, you might have some luck taking it to a watch repair shop or even a place like Radio Shack. However, they might charge more than it would cost you to just buy a new tama, so I'd buy a new one if I was you.
yeah wot rico said[SIZE=21pt].[/SIZE]

why did u do it in da 1st place? 
i didnt like the background, it was hard to see the tamgotchi so i flipped the little cardbord over. as it turns out the front of the cardboard has somethin shiny on it so you can see the tama good. well i tried to change it back... AND I KILLED IT!!! *cries*

it would be cool tough if u could change the background but now i dont want too cus of what happened to yours i dont want my tama destroyed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back