duscovery about the beeping Us only

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memyself&I

Reaction score
Ok u know the beeping ur tama does when u hold it to ur ear. If u turn off the sound the beeping will be a lower tone than it would be with the sound on. It beebs every half second unless ur on the clock,than it beeps every sec. When u change it from clock to normal screen it wil go beeeeeeeeeeeeep. When its on somthing like the scale it will go tick tick tick. The half second beeps seem to beep whenever ur tama moves. That is how everything is on my tama.

it also goes beeeeeeeep wen u clean up after them , go to the game page, go to the stand by connect page.

But we still don't understand why only Connections do these things... and not the Plus or Connexion versions.

what about the pause feature. How would it do anything with the pause feature??

No they do not. Only the Connections have the pause feature.

Actually, I think the pause feature is an excellent explanation. From a programming standpoint, when you "pause" one of the imported tamagotchies, what you're doing is stopping time completely. With the American version, pausing it will stop time for your tamagotchi, but the clock will continue to run. Thus, the small beeping is simply a counter to keep track of time when paused. Yea... I could go into more detail of how it probably works but I don't have the time atm.

then why does it beeb every half second. Not every second. And that still desnt explain ehy it moves at the same time as ur tama moves

whenever my battery runs out and i dont take out out, a couple days later it beeps constantly really loud. its one continuous beep for days, it went on for about 2 days before i realized it was the tama. no idea y it did that

then why does it beeb every half second. Not every second. And that still desnt explain ehy it moves at the same time as ur tama moves
Actually it doesn't beep whenever your Tama moves. And I don't think the beeping has anything to do with the Pause feature because of the beeping's inconsistencies.

Actually it doesn't beep whenever your Tama moves. And I don't think the beeping has anything to do with the Pause feature because of the beeping's inconsistencies.
ya it does move whenever ur caacter moves. I've had almost all the caracters now and they always moves when the beeping goes. It may just be the twinkle in there eye moving or their eyes moving up and down but there still moving

i have two tamagotchi connections and i got one as soon as they came out and another a month later and the one i got as soon as they came out has a longing beep and the one i got a month later beeps every half second n e one else have the same thing as me?

well i didnt get theme right when they go out. I have herd that some of them beep funny so I dont hink its a bad thing

whenever my battery runs out and i dont take out out, a couple days later it beeps constantly really loud. its one continuous beep for days, it went on for about 2 days before i realized it was the tama. no idea y it did that
Glad to know I was not the only one! LOL I cound of sworn there was a timed bomb in my room... I was running around everywhere looking for this "bomb", then I found out that it was my Tama. I got so scared that my tama was about to blow! But then the sound stopped and nothing happened... I fell back onto my bed and laughed my butt off! It was quite funny! Yall should of been there for the show! HA HA HA

omg.... I was looking at my tama's and I found out that the one with the humming noise has a softer beep AND a battery was in the package! the one with the LOUDER beep had the beeping noise when I listen carefully to it and no battery in the package! eeeps... I've got the defective one! what should I do.... take it back to KBtoys??? will they accept one out of it's ruined package??? O.O

I bought two tamagotchi connections in September and they make a humming sound when you hold them to your ear. Then I bought another one on Novermber 7th and it beeps insteads of hummung...and it didn't come with an extra battery like the first two did. That kinda wierd. I guess they came from a different batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back