Tamagotchi Love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
Well Lilu has made an impression with Ooga and Booga; both the boys are in love with her! "awwwwww, how sweet!"

Lilu also loves both Ooga and Booga, but who will she decided to mate with?! I can smell the heartbreak already... I just have no idea if its going to be Ooga's or Booga's heart that is going to be broken :D

Is Lilu just a flirt?!

lol! First Turin, Ana and Skank and now this... sounds like we've got a bit of a soap opera going on here! Just kidding.

Bill and Ted don't have any partners yet. I'm thinking about getting another Tamagotchi Connexions, but I'm not sure whether I should.

1> Three tams on the go would be a real handful.

2> My mother would go beserk. She thinks I have enough of them already! :p

If you want another and think you can handle it, get one! You could just wait because you could get a boy and a girl next time from Bill and Ted and they could have kids.

But it is your choice! lol

Hmmm... maybe I'll wait awhile before getting a new one. Who knows, maybe one day, I'll have one huge tamagotchi family! lol

Lilu has decided to mate with Ooga... Poor Booga :p He gave hew a bow to wear and I think he still loves her. Lilu is a two timer! I don't like girls like her! :p lol

After i saw that leaflet i started routing for ooga!

Awww man now your gonna loose ooga and lilu :ph34r:

But thats okay you will raise there kids what will you name them,

Ooga jr. and *nasty word removed by binary* jr.?

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
just use the love potion on both of them then they both have a baby :p

They will not have babies if she is in luv with both of 'em, thats what happend to my tama, it fell in luv with 2 other tamagotchis and nun of 'em would have a baby! So what you need to do is delete the one that u don't want Lilu to m8 with, and connect with the one u haven't deleted and after alot of connecting, they will have a baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back