Gone...4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This morning I dropped my tama on the floor(accidently). Well, I dropped both my tamas on the floor. But when I picked up my V.1, the screen was cracked. There was a huge black line in the middle where the crack was. I couldn't fix it. I am still gratefull that I have a V.2. Well, I dedicate this topic to Harry, my long lost tama friend. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO, HARRY?!

BOOHOO!!! :( :( :p :D :p :( :( :(

If you want to say a nice goodbye to Harry,you may also put this topic in Tamagotchi memorials.Hmmmm.......I always drop mine,but it never cracks.Strange.I'm very sorry for you though. :(

It's OK...

Harry's not really gone, he'll always be in your heart and memories.

I hope Harry is in a better place, now.

~tamakitten~

I've dropped my fake before and nothing happend(well, i dropped it alot of times).

Same with my v2 but that was only once. And nothing happened. (whew)

This morning I dropped my tama on the floor(accidently).  Well, I dropped both my tamas on the floor.  But when I picked up my V.1, the screen was cracked.  There was a huge black line in the middle where the crack was.  I couldn't fix it.  I am still gratefull that I have a V.2.  Well, I dedicate this topic to Harry, my long lost tama friend.  WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO, HARRY?!BOOHOO!!! :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :angry:   :(   :(   :(   :(
Awww! If you can ever find another v1, you should get it! It would make you feel better! Poor you, I hope that you are OK... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back