NO ONE CARES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBScool

Reaction score
I left a long time ago and nobody seems to care! I havnt got any PMs from anybody!

I will not be replying this post only if I feel like it I am getting my friend to keep on checking on this post!

:( :( :( :angry: The thing is I left because everyone ignored and some people were rude to me! Check out my old departure post you will see...

I'm sorry you feel that way. People do care and i don't always read the departure notes - would have posted something or pmd you if i had known.

You should come back!!

:huh: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: where is your old departure note.frm madcow

SOrry u feel that way....but there are like 6,000 members and its easy to forget, I am really sorry :furawatchi:

Yeah but you did make a new account........... And I am your friend on that account.

I left a long time ago and nobody seems to care! I havnt got any PMs from anybody!I will not be replying this post only if I feel like it I am getting my friend to keep on checking on this post!

:D :( :( :huh: The thing is I left because everyone ignored and some people were rude to me! Check out my old departure post you will see...
:D THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYONE!! IM SORRY TO SAY, BUT ITS REALLY NO PROBLEM. THERE IS OVERLOADED PEOPLE ON TAMATALK. SO MANY THAT WHO WOULD PICK SOMEONE OUT OF THE CROWN WHO HAS LEFT? THERE IS TOO MANY PEOPLE ON TAMATALK TO NOTICE YOU. I N VER GET NOTICED DONT WORRY, IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT GET PM MAILS SAYING BYE. :huh:

Sorry if I'm being mean, but why should we care for one person like you out of the thousands who leave TamaTalk?

Sorry if I'm being mean, but why should we care for one person like you out of the thousands who leave TamaTalk?
i have to agree.

plus, this is really in the wrong place on the boards.

ok thats enough..i think i'll close this topic because it might go somewhere....

*Closed by Shawdy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back