matchmaker came

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiii

Reaction score
when my tamagothci was five,it fell in love with another tama by using love potion.

when my tama turned seven the matchmaker came and fell in love with a :angry: .

but after my :( had its baby i checked and it was still in love with the tamagotchi it fell in love with when it was five but the only thing was, the tama that my :( fell in love with wasnt a :( . it was some thing else. i dont know why but i think it may be because the other tama was on its second generation and mine was only on the first. please reply if you know what happened to my tamagotchi.

It may have been inlove with this other tama but you had to connect it another time or so for them to have a baby together. Other wize the match maker will come and find love for you instead.

KandieKisses is right .....the female tamagotchi should send a present with the male tamagotchi....

Exactly right and if the female or male shall grow to the age of 7 without a child the match maker will come. You just have to keep re connected until the female leaves an egg in each screen. Mine recently did because I have 2 and my parents are getting readying to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back