Sign in to follow this  

yes!

i got an oldie accedently this morning, i will post any infomation on them!

i am currently mating my over oldie (debugged) so i will get oyajitchi! (Bill)

so i will be the first (out of my mates) to get Bill properly!

Cool!!! But I don't like getting oldies... They look SCARY to me!!!

I got the Matchmaker as my old one, it was the only old-gotchi Ive ever gotten. AND THEY CANNOT MATE.

ver.2 Mimitchi

yes!

i got an oldie accedently this morning, i will post any infomation on them!

i am currently mating my over oldie (debugged) so i will get oyajitchi! (Bill)

so i will be the first (out of my mates) to get Bill properly!

Coolness :huh: BTW, Oyajitchi is not called "Bill". His American counterpart from '97 was called Ketotchi, Gaijintchi, or just Bill. He's like Bill Clinton's head with Maskutchi feet. :huh: :huh:

I got the Matchmaker as my old one, it was the only old-gotchi Ive ever gotten. AND THEY CANNOT MATE.
Yes, they can. I've done it twice before, each successful and handing me over 2 male babies that grew up to, instead of becoming Marutchi or whatever, turned directly into Oyajitchi. I've gotten him on V1, V2 and Plus. I have yet to get him on K-Plus, due to not having a second K-Plus to breed it with.

Yes, they can. I've done it twice before, each successful and handing me over 2 male babies that grew up to, instead of becoming Marutchi or whatever, turned directly into Oyajitchi. I've gotten him on V1, V2 and Plus. I have yet to get him on K-Plus, due to not having a second K-Plus to breed it with.

Sorrrry I guess they can only mate with a freind as oldys (I thought the matchmaker would keep on comming when mine grew old. When I saw that she didn't come I thought they couldn't mate anymore.) :huh:

Ver.2 Mimitchi

As you guessed it, i got oyajitchi this morning! I mated it with my debugged conneXion and TAADAA the baby evolved striaght into "bill"

As you guessed it, i got oyajitchi this morning! I mated it with my debugged conneXion and TAADAA the baby evolved striaght into "bill"

Don't forget to connect your Oyajitchi with some of your other Tamas - firstly, so that he will appear on their friends list (he's quite rare), but secondly to see if you can get him to receive his present - hair gel! He looks great when it goes on!

Best, etc.

TamaMum :furawatchi:

Cool!!! But I don't like getting oldies... They look SCARY to me!!!

I dont like getting oldies either, because they are soo ugly.

RTT: Thanks for helping me on my diet, because now I lost my appetite with that mental image about oldies mating!!!! *SHUDDERS*

Don't forget to connect your Oyajitchi with some of your other Tamas - firstly, so that he will appear on their friends list (he's quite rare), but secondly to see if you can get him to receive his present - hair gel! He looks great when it goes on!

Best, etc.

TamaMum :furawatchi:

i'll try also giving it the wings, it will look like the old devilgotchi character!