BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?

• at Tamagotchi.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Tamatalk.com

• searching online (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

• Other (please specify)

• code? What's a secret code?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

If not at Tamagotchi.com or TamaTalk.com please post a reply with specific information... This helps Bandai with the information they are looking for and helps others who are searching for missing codes!

wow :pochitchi: lots of ppl voted tamatalk, but then agein...only four people voted :pochitchi:

Tama Talk! Its where I learned EVERY trick on Tama's^_^. Tama Talk is one of my favorite Tamagotchi forums!

I found all 5 codes at TamaTalk! And when I forget i just look it up again! It's really easy and you don't even have to be a member to find them! You can be a guest! :pochitchi:

I searched the net using Google and found them on Gamewinners. Whenever I have a question about a video game, electronic toy etc. I always go some place like that ^^.

:pochitchi: My friend, MimitchiRocks, she told me when she brought me my tamagotchi V2. If it wasnt' for her, I would probably find them here on tamatalk!

:pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If not at Tamagotchi.com or TamaTalk.com please post a reply with specific information... This helps Bandai with the information they are looking for and helps others who are searching for missing codes!
TAMATALK OF COURSE!!!!

It's the best place to look online to find tama v2 cheats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back