my tama is ignoring me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmandy

Reaction score
new user -please help..my tama (connection) is just ignoring me - turned his back and looks like a little thought bubble or something keeps appearing & disappearing above its head. Try & do anything (e.g. play a game) just shakes his head & then turns away again. Is it just that I haven't cared for it well enough??

Welcome to TamaTalk

you have to praise your tama or it will stay like that and die!

Bubbles94 :huh:

Welcome, right you are Bubbles! O yeah and if you do that you will get wat? umm o yeah training points...Sorry havnt played tama in a while...

~*Confuzed*~

welcome,im new 2. when your tama does that give it snacks,candy,or treats;and lots of praise!! :D :angry: :lol: :mametchi: :huh: :D :lol: :lol:

I'm no new, don't give it candies unless it's bored then play with it, the Maskatchi will have it's chance to be with you instead of a Mametchi or mimitchi

Welcome to TamaTalk

you have to praise your tama or it will stay like that and die!

Bubbles94 :mellow:
yes but if it doesnt have its back turned and it still calls give it a time out its calling for attention :rolleyes: and no they dont die they just wont get a training point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back