On my Tama I got a New Item Without buying it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble gum22

Reaction score
One day i heard a loud BEEEEEP on my tamagotchi. I disciplined it then went to the shop and bought a bow. I went to my items to use my bow and since the bow was the first item I had bought I was suprised to find UFO as the first Item on my list. None of my freinds have used my tama so they couldnt have bought the UFO. I wonder how it got their? Have you experienced this?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

woww... thats really really lucky!! UFO's cost alot but.. i havent experienced this maybe u accidently bought it?... did u loose points?

If you look at the ufo in a certain way, it sorta seems like a bow.

That's bizzarre! and no, if you look at a ufo in a certian way it does NOT look like a bow. my friends thought it was a hat XD

ur very lucky

it took me 4ever to get all my points back after i bought it!

Haha your right, I just looked at the UFO I got and yeah lol, I must be thinking about some other UFO icons that I saw before.

Yeah...looks nothing like it, nvm lol.

I didnt loose points. Only the ones that I spent on the bow. I have also never De bugged my tama!! On my items list I saw Ufo and ichecked to see if I bought it by mistake but bow was in my Items to!!! :angry:

Well I read about his thing where if you praise your tama when it does somthing bad then you get a free item and you said that you had just disciplend it so maybe it is somthing along the lines of that except it is more of a lucky draw or somthing like that, also once I entered a secret code that should have given me a steak but I got a Mimitchi suit and the shop keeper said it was rare :( when I entered the code I got a full steak, like I should have gotten in the first place but I was lucky enough to get that rare suit, so maybe when you disciplend it you simply got a little somthing extra :angry: like I did, but hey, free item :( cool B)

>what do ufos do any way?

UFOs enable your tama to travel they can go to Parris, New York, tropical islands, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff, they cost 5,000 gotchi pionts,they are verry fun you should get one. Tamagotchi's even bring their babitchi's with them on trips it is so cute! :huh:

I just want to say Thanks for replying. Maybe someone else has had this toobut then maybe not.!

Ps I do not want to end this discussion :huh:

Well then, :huh: :eek: B) :( ;) I'm desesperated to buy an Ufo...I just hope someday I will....Could someone give me a tip for it???

>what do ufos do any way?
UFOs enable your tama to travel they can go to Parris, New York, tropical islands, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff, they cost 5,000 gotchi pionts,they are verry fun you should get one. Tamagotchi's even bring their babitchi's with them on trips it is so cute! :D
cool i want 1! ;)

Awsome!

Hmmmm.......maybe your finger slipped before you bought the bow and thats how you got it!

-lolzy- ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back