HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

latouya

Reaction score
Help me please! My tama got dunked in water! Is it broken now? What should I do?!?! :p

Take it out of the water quickly, open the inside of it, let it dry, put it bakc together and maybe it'll still work. Try to get it out of the water ASAP.

try and drip all the water out once opened up and you can only hope for the best :angry:

but dont worry your not stupid on this other fourm a person boiled their video care lol i felt so sorry for them

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried putting in the battery back in once. It worked only for a little while. Now it's drying out in my sock drawer.

Keep the battery out for now. Leave the battery cover off, and leave the screws, cover, and battery somewhere safe. If you're going to keep it in your sock drawer, put it on top of the socks and leave the drawer open so it can dry out nicely.

If you're feeling adventurous, there should be some screws under the battery cover that you can unscrew, and you can actually remove the circuit board inside. Keep everything where you won't lose it, and don't go further than taking out the circuit board or you risk not being able to put things back together.

If you still need to go further than that (for cleaning the inside of the screen or something like that), go ahead and PM me.

Edit: If it worked once with the battery, there's still hope. Dry it out for a week just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
just take it out of the water and remove the battery and let it sit overnight. it may start working again! :D

just take it out of the water and remove the battery and let it sit overnight. it may start working again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back