Bad Sites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you were an internet person would you take away a persons bad Tama Site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolpets

Reaction score
Would you do that to an unlover Tama Site?

:( :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :( :angry: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: B) :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :unsure: :wub: :furawatchi:

Well, if it was inaccurate, yes. But if I just thought that it stunk for some other reason, then no...

And if it was a Tama-hating site, I'd just email the creator asking them to put up a warning so that Tama-lovers wouldn't go in and get mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, I love tamagotchi but remember this is america and we have freedom of speech meaning we can say what we want. Bashing someone because they dont like tamagotchi is stupid. We should rspect others opinions tamagotchi fans or haters..well,you get it.

i love tamagotchi but if the site has something we don't like or it is giving tamagotchi a bad name then i would delete it :( :( :angry:

Well I really like tamagotchi but if other people do not like it then well that is their problem, it makes me B) sad :( to see people like that but well if they do not like it then they do not like it, they are really missing out on a lot of :huh: fun :eek: though. ;)

Just because someone does not have the same opinion as you on something - you cannot stop them from expressing that opinion. You might not like it, but just don't go there and get upset about it. I have never seen one, but i also have never gone looking for one.

i agree if you have abad site don't bother it's just a waste of time those

Code:
f*****g

people trying to make us chat to them

no, I love tamagotchi but remember this is america and we have freedom of speech meaning we can say what we want. Bashing someone because they dont like tamagotchi is stupid. We should rspect others opinions tamagotchi fans or haters..well,you get it.
yeah i agree with u ....there sites are what they think they get to choose what they want on it....even if its a tamahating site. not everyone likes tamas

I agree with you, Tamafan, but hope you won't mind if I mention that the Internet is world wide. We can't all live in America, and people everywhere should have the right to freedom of speech. Unhappily, that isn't always the case.

Sorry, way off topic

Lol

I HATE TAMAGOTCHIS!!!!....................................JUST KIDDING, I WANTED TO IMAGINE WHAT YOUR FACE LOOKED LIKE! ^_^ :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back