Really cool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loti

Reaction score
:ph34r: [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

This is really cool and kind of wierd, too. I was looking at my tama when I saw a bunny pushing an easter egg across the screen, back and forth. My tama was watching it with it's baby!!!!! My tama is a :angry: , too. Hmmmm.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

And later, I looked at the shop and there was noodles at the shop for 100 points! Then I set the time to when the stuff at the shop changes, I saw a cookie there! Is this normal?

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I know how to get the bunny pushing the egg and the noodles and cookie! :lol: :D <_<

Here's how: Set the date to 3/14. Set the time to 1:59 and wait a minute. A bunny should appear pushing an egg and your tama will be watching it!! This only works with version 2s. :( :( :( Then set the time to 2:59 and wait a minute. There should be noodles at the shop for 100p! Buy them if you have enough points for them. Then set the time to 6:59 and wait a minute. There will be a cookie at the shop! It is for 150p! Buy it. It looks like a checker board! I am not lying! I would never lie!

Hope this helped! :unsure: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :angry:

You probably had the date set to easter day, I read that stuff like that happens on hollidays, well I an not sure that any thing would happen on holloween since holiday means holly day, but that would be really cool if it got like dressed up or somthing. :angry:

You probably had the date set to easter day, I read that stuff like that happens on hollidays, well I an not sure that any thing would happen on holloween since holiday means holly day, but that would be really cool if it got like dressed up or somthing. :angry:
[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

I didn't have it set to easter day, but you might be right. Is easter on: March 14???? UHHHH... Maybe not. Just try it, and you might get a cookie or noodles which are two very secret ( they are actually Keitai Tamagotchi) foods. (Or treats, as you might call them.)

I found that out on this website:
imageproxy.php

hope this helped!

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

I didn't have it set to easter day, but you might be right. Is easter on: March 14???? UHHHH... Maybe not. Just try it, and you might get a cookie or noodles which are two very secret ( they are actually Keitai Tamagotchi) foods. (Or treats, as you might call them.)

I found that out on this website:
imageproxy.php

hope this helped! [/img]

Sorry for the double post!!!! The admin can delete it. :angry: :mimitchi: <_< :mametchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :angry:

HELP wut is the difference between conection and conexion Please help :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :lol: :( :( :( :D :( :(

You probably had the date set to easter day, I read that stuff like that happens on hollidays, well I an not sure that any thing would happen on holloween since holiday means holly day, but that would be really cool if it got like dressed up or somthing. B)
on holloween a big pumpkin appears!

Is it 1:59 AM OR PM?
[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

It is 1:59 PM. ( NOTE: The bunny pushing an egg works at 2:00 pm. This only works if your tama is a Ver2 :mametchi: and it is an adult. B) :mellow: B) :D B) :D :pochitchi: B) and so on in the adult group.) Did you see that if you set the time to 2:59 pm and 6:59 pm you get noodles and a cookie?! Teenagers sing or practice jump, toddlers roll and babies play. Ver1s do nothing.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

It might work with a version 1, I do not know for sure yet. (P.s. I have only tried it 2 times, that's why! :hitodetchi: Hope this helped!

am i the only one who thinks that setting the tamagotchis to easter and christmas and stuff ruins the fun? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back