Sign in to follow this  
thometsweetie14

Danceing Tama?

Is my tama danceing???? Its so strange cuz all she does is roll and jump up and down and flail herself all over the screen l;ol she doesnt even want to play the hurdle game any more all she wants to do is dance? Did she mature or something b/c tyhe screen faded black in little dots and then made a weird sound of triumph and now she appears bigger and her food is changed

can you descibe her maybe i know something and is it a teen it could be an ichigotchi because myn is singing and dancing too so cute!!!!!!!

and shes singing? sorry i dont kow why. maybe when toddlers get as happy as they can be or are notes coming out of her mouth. then if not it could just be bouncing and closing and opening its mouth

if it doesn't want to do the jumping game, then try feeding it a snack or two. :blink:

when my now Kuchipatchi was Itchigotchi she would across the bottom of the screen and then fall on her face, would you consider that dancing? or just being bored?

OOOO and she sang to me a few times today! it was AWESOME!:lol:

Speaking of teenage dancers, did you guys notice how tarakotchi still runs and falls? She also takes a bath...