i you want too

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will you use the cheats

• well what am i wating for!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hey sis/brother look wat i found!!!!!!!!!!!

• i am so going to now

• this is da coolest "YES!!!!!!"

• i most sertainly am NOT

• no way i think they suck

• i mite

• naaaaaaaaaa

• like well your cheating

• i dont like to cheat

• ok maybe later

• well have you???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_chick01

Reaction score
well to get a mimitchi you have to play jump five times then when it evolves play bump five times then when it evolves play heading five times then should evolve to :mimitchi: u mite not get mimitchi but will get a rare caracter

to get :pochitchi: collect toast as many as you can get it may cost you alot but its worth it

than about when you have got as many as you can carry feed it to your pet when they need it and should evolve to :pochitchi: if not than again a rare caracter i got theese from doing it :wacko: :furawatchi: :) :lol: :mametchi: :huh: :pochitchi: and theese along the way :furawatchi: :p :unsure: .

go to the shop and press a three times then he would look suprised than tipe in da code:

CBAACABC theese are the letters as in the buttons hope the cheats help by the way with da dog cheat ummmmmmmmmmm well you have to be good at games and feed it no snacks no meals just tost ^_^ and by the way here is onother cheat when it is a grown up give it 6 time out and the slot wheel mooves slower if not you nomaly get a 0 or a triangle.hope thecheats work here are item info you mite wanna know bow 500 cap 700 diet soda 1000 ufo 5000 throne 5500 bowtie 700 glasses 1000 sun glasses 800 panda costume 2500 hair potion 400 love poition 3000

ball 200 darts 100 music 1500 drum 1500 trumpit 1800 rare costume 9999 well i wanna tell you watch your screen ummm if you see a wierd cactus robber he will turn all your items to ball so be careful ??? dont critisise me for doing anything this took a long time i dont really know if they all work so yea HOPE IT HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

well if you see a wierd character on your screen then he mite turn all your items to ball i no all

this because i experiment and see things :D :D :kuribotchi: i have furawatchi!!!!!!!!!!!

cool....but im not sure i have that much toast and i lost so much stuff this week.....inclding both my tamas :D i wish i could try it though, about how much toast do u need and how much do u feed everyday?

PS this is in the wrong topic :D it should be in tips and tricks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back