Great News on The V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth Tetra

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]The V2 Connection has turned out to be one of america's top-selling toy! :mellow: [/SIZE]

And for people who didn't see it yet, they finally made a comercial for the V2! ^_^ (I wonder why it took so long... :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! i live in UK but that is cool news 4 america(tamafans)! i never knew that!

ya i have seen the commercial! is there a link to it? and thats awsome that its #1 just like the v.1!

[SIZE=14pt]The V2 Connection has turned out to be one of america's top-selling toy! :huh: [/SIZE]And for people who didn't see it yet, they finally made a comercial for the V2! B) (I wonder why it took so long... B) )
Cool,

I never knew that. I live in Canada but I have not seen a commercial yet.

-DarkCore

[SIZE=14pt]The V2 Connection has turned out to be one of america's top-selling toy! :huh: [/SIZE]And for people who didn't see it yet, they finally made a comercial for the V2! B) (I wonder why it took so long... :huh: )
[SIZE=14pt]That's great! B) I saw the commercial too! :huh: I hated it. :huh: [/SIZE]

I'm soooo glad it's a top-selling toy- but the bad part is it's always out of stock :p I haven't seen the commercial yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back