What's On YOUR Mind?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays my cousin's b-day aprty and her mom won't let her have the Nintendo DS her brother, sister, and brother's friend(and her cat! ^_^ ) got her. Now she's crying, yelling, and making everyone's head EXPLODE!! Now we're trying to calm her down but she's hysterical! I feel bad because I have a DS but she doesn't.

Um no offense, but this topic is a little too broad. What are you talking about specifically?

Haven't got any news -need to get out more- but would like to say that it would be great if more people would put a clue to their location, just so we know who's near.

PS I don't make many posts, bit shy.

why won't they let her have the DS ? :wub: it doesn't make sense

We have a forum called whats on your mind. Feel free to post it there. Also, this is not a chatroom. :wub: I am contacting a Tamaguide.

Regards,

DarkCore

Hmm, yeah.. I'm afraid topics like this are not allowed. It clutters up the board. :furawatchi:

I understand it's fun to just talk about nothing in particular but that's what the weekend chat room is for.

I'm truly sorry but this topic has to be closed.

*closed* :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back