!?!?!?!? pumpkin ?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dod you see the pumpkin on halloween?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i dont know

• yes, its only for the connexion

• yes, its only for the connections

• WTF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I didnt see nuthin either..but I was at work all day, and only got to check up on them on my breaks..so maybe they came while i was workin..but I dont think it would have 4 my plus.

hmmm I have a connexion so I could have got it, i didnt really look at them yesterday, only to feed so maybe they did get the pumpkin... would have been cool to see

it did three times with me maybe some more times but i didn't stared at it whole the time actually not so long time

hmm..then I prolly got it with my connections and just didnt see it. I was at work all day then i went out with my friends..soo..didnt see it

wait wait wait... do you guys mean that on Halloween a punpkin appears on your tama?? hoy does it schedule which day it is??? and does this mean he´ll have like a christmas tree or something on christmas??? :unsure: WEIIIRRRD

and does this happen to connections as well?

Did anyone get it in Australia? Or was it just an American thing?
nope, i'm aussie and i didn't get no pumpkin!! but then again, halloween isn't that big over here - it would've been funny to get horses on Melbourne Cup Day, though!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back