Morino Tama's Growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cakes85

Reaction score
hey guys, I know this has nothing to do with all the new Tama's that are out there but I hatched a morino tamagotchi. I read a rumor that in order for the morino to go into cocoon stage it must be 50mg or more, does anybody know if this is true? :unsure:

OMG! u have one of them..? i so wont one or a Angel or Ocian (mainly the Ocion one)!!!!

the ocean should be good but also hard to take care of hmm i really want one maybe i can get one cheap on ebay i will try that :unsure:

I don't know for sure if it has to be that high.

I know that if it isn't heavy enough, you might have to do the coccoon stage over again.

The whole thing with the Mori is to get your character to different weights every time you play with it. Then decide on if you want hot or cold characters.

Be sure to not let the little guy cook or completely freeze while in that stage! :(

It can die in the coccoon.

It's a great one to experiment with. You might want to keep notes on that one.

See what happens if it's not at 50 mg when it goes in to the coccoon.

You can also really fatten the guy up! Play around. Run it a few times if you can.

Yeah guys I do have a morino! thanks to tinkerville! it's a really cute tama, i've been wanting a morino since they came out and I finally got it! what I love is the growth chart, really cute characters. I also have an ocean, it's not as in good condition but I had bought it when they came out in 97, I like it but it's too demanding so if you have a busy schedule I don't really recommend it. Even if you take care of the ocean the moment you leave it alone it goes into it's submarine. I prefer the Morino!

thats cool thanks for the info mothra. I just read about it dunno if it's true it just said the faster you can get it to 50mg the sooner it goes into the cocoon. I did this and about an hour after it hit 53mg I believe, it went into the cocoon. So I dunno, but I did figure something out in the game with the "hats." You have to at least get 2 out of 4 leaves in the hat game, the tip is if the first hat you picked was empty at the end of the game pick that same hat and it will have a leaf! I just thought that was pretty cool. hehe. I'll keep posting stuff up about the morino just so all of you guys can be informed.

By the way, it looks like you were right. You do need to be at at least 50mg for the coccoon to produce a character, otherwise, the wormy guy will come out of the coccoon. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back