Has anyone had this happen to them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
hi, this is a small question... i just got my newer tama plus in the mail today, its lite blue w/the pink dots.....pretty! but yeah anyway, i noticed, when i looked at the back of it, on the battery lid......the part you take off when you change batteries....yeah uh....i lightly squeezed on it to make sure it was closed completely (Since it was shipped),,,and all of it was tightly closed except one corner....it was tightened, but if i lightly squeeze it w/my fingers i can see, the crack on the lower right hand side, sort of opens and closes....a bit...and if i press in the middle near the reset button area, it makes a tiny creak noise....it was in the tama plus bubble packaging and it was surrounded by bubble wrap and in a tightly closed box for shipping....it works fine and looks fine minus, the small corner that is weird....any have this happen? i unscrewed the lid and re did it in hopes it'd fix itself and that it was nothing but, it wouldn't go away or won't to be more exact....any input would rock. thanks!

That is pretty normal.

I have one like that too. It's nothing to worry about.

That one is made of a softer plastic than the other Tamagotchi Pluses too.

yeah. I got some bubble wrap a tiny crumb of it and balled it up a tad, and opened the battery lid....and stuffed it in the corner that had issues....and put the lid back on and screwed it back up, and tada! it does not really creak or flap anymore....maybe a bit like microscopically but.....cool. I dunno, i have this pet peeve of being bothered by, that kind of thing, since its so new and pretty i didn't want it to, be not good. My other tama plus/connextion/connections are perfect in that department....oy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back