cookie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the Checkerboard Cookie? Hmmm...I don't know. Today it's been popping up a lot. People have been saying that it's new. Maybe it's a Halloween thing? :)

I got that too cuz I thought it was a checkerboard. It was in my shop like twice in one day. I wonder what it is. It's probably an autumn thing.

Yeah i had it yesterday too!!!!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]DUN DUN DUN!!!!![/SIZE] :eek: :eek:

:huh: :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh:

Mine looked like a checkerboard to me... :blink: B)

PS: We want Bandai to make its cookies look like REAL cookies! :blink:

Well actully it really is for special occasions because it is october u can also get a chocolate heart, noodles,yogurt,and u can get santa at your tama! :p

well i've seen that in my shop for a a while !i thought it wqas an item!CHESS!

tama status

Name : Arnie

type:Ghost thingy

Name:Olly

Type: :huh:

:D

I got it on october 15th! i bought it because i thought it was a chess board! u know they should really name the stuff iin the shop under the price :(

I got it on october 15th! i bought it because i thought it was a chess board!  u know they should really name the stuff iin the shop under the price :p
I thought it was a chessboard or a checkerboard too... I waited until my tama was an adult to use it and was surprised to find it in the treats rather than the items.

PS: We want Bandai to make its cookies look like REAL cookies! :mimitchi:
I surely can't remeber the last time I ate a cookie that looked like I could play checkers on it. :angry:

not just a halloween thing. my friend bought it the summertime this year. yeah i thought it was a chess/checkerboard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back