Sign in to follow this  
memyself&I

Tama babies with connecting

Do u alsways get 2 of the same gender  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do u alsways get 2 of the same gender

• Yes
    • No

Can u get 2 different genders. Me and my freind mate ours whenever we can. every time we have gotten 2 of the same genders..o by the way mine is the us version

Nope, you can't get 2 diffrent types of genders. It will always be 2 girls or 2 boys :lol:

was wondering about that myself a while ago. . .but turns out not since u can only get the boys on the even minutes, and the girls on the odd minutes. .

I dunno if Tamagotchi's even KNOW that they ARE brother and sister.... Oo oh well, I guess every other generation on me and my bro's Tama's is gonna meet the matchmaker, lol. that is, if we're lucky and one of us gets a boy and the other gets a girl... Oo I guess we'll just hafta watch the clock when they're ready to mate, lol...

-Shadowed Suit

i've gotten a boy and girl from mating 2 tamagotchis before (once), but i usually get 2 kids of the same gender

was wondering about that myself a while ago. . .but turns out not since u can only get the boys on the even minutes, and the girls on the odd minutes. .

i thought it was random? :D

no, its random.