Sign in to follow this  
Honahlee

Tama Toochache?

My Tama, Hans is only 3, and today he had a toothache. It took me a second to figure out what the tooth icon meant, but after I realized it, I took Hans over to my dad, since he's a dentist. But he refused to treat him! The nerve..:lol:

Anyway, it went away with one shot, and then he got hungry again.

I think he got the toothache because of all the candy I had to feed him yesterday while I was working at the election phone bank.

What was your experience with tamagotchi toothaches like?

lol my tama seems to get toothaches all the time. .. wasn't sure what i was supposed to do the first time this happend to me so i panicked. . .but i guess it turned out ok afterwards. . .

No more toothaches today. He did get sick though. Probably going to evolve before too long...

lol... my first one happened wednesday and I thought he lost a tooth... but he evolved into that strewberry thing... Im not to knowledgable about the names... I just think tamagotchis are fun to play with... I am hoping to get my 2nd one exchanged for the orange tama. this weekend... My friend got me the US green tama. but I already have it... Hopefully that one does not get a toothache...

My tamagotchi never had toothaches...until I got a hinotamatchi. Then he had three in one day ;) Poor thing...