Secret Character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did u ever have a secret character?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick434

Reaction score
Ever get a secret charcacter, well if you have answer my poll and maybe tell everyone howyou did it. :lol: :) ;)

is the butterfly dude a secret character??! :huh: i got him like 3 times if he is. :huh:

I have a guy that looks like an old man...he actually evolved again after adult! :blink:
Yea, If you refuse the matchmaker's offer to find you a mate then it will turn into an old man. The sad thing is you can only connect with the oyjitchi (Old man) and Otokitchi (The same type as the matchmaker)

i am not sure if it is rare or not but o have one to.

its name is ciara isn't that sweet????? :( is my best friend and i also have a :ichigotchi: and a :pochitchi: but the other two( :mimitchi: and :hitodetchi: don't work) well gotta go chat with yall later bye

Gozautchi is not a secret one. Butterflytchi [ Which just got named] Is not a secret one. There is nothing called a rabtchi. Hatentchi is not a secret one. Furawatchi is not secret. I got all those tamas that you are talking about but, not hatentchi. My cousin's got it a lot.

on my tama mini i got something i could find on no sites i even made a topic asking what it is well that ot no replies but it looks sorta like a younge Oyajitchi

Gozautchi is not a secret one. Butterflytchi [ Which just got named] Is not a secret one. There is nothing called a rabtchi. Hatentchi is not a secret one. Furawatchi is not secret. I got all those tamas that you are talking about but, not hatentchi. My cousin's got it a lot.
I meant pyonchitchi but on the character chart on this site it sais rabitchi! So is pyonchitchi rare? :wacko:

Yes,I got 1 called a Furawatchi- :furawatchi:

And another 1 called a chohimetchi- :chohimetchi:

I dont know about the chohimetchi but u can get a furawatchi only on 1 gen.u need 2 get the apple head(Ringotchi)teen and make sure that it has ful training when it evolves into an adult.Make the tama selfish-hardly ever give a present 2 some1 (4 best results,give no pressies at all),and praise it 4 no reason all the time.

Hope this helps!

Me got butterfly one. Quite random actually, i paused my tama most times and made it completely unhappy once. i guess i treated it mediumly well... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back