Please explain to me...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelvanilla

Reaction score
my son just came in and told me that his screen said love - what should he have done?? He doesn't want to match his buddy because he doesn't want to lose this one....

also - will he lose his friend connections if this little guy dies?!

If the screen said love? and the options said yes or no, its just asking if you want your tamagotchi to get married and have children. If you say yes, another tamagotch will marry your tamagotchi and you will have a baby boy or girl beside the tamagotchi you had. 2 days later the parent will leave and then only the baby will be left, then you get to start a new generation by taking care of this tamagotchi.

If you select no then your tamagotchi will continue to live its normal life until it gets old. If you don't make your tamagotchi marry, it will die of old age.

And if it does die, all the friends in your list wil dissapear along with all the items you had and you'll have to start over again with a new egg.

I fit says "love" again, and it has yes or no, pick yes. The Tama will have a baby. ^^

and no, i don't think he'll lose friend connections.

When tamas marry, they do not lose their friend list, items, or points. If they die, they lose everything and you must hatch a new egg. I know, because my oldie tama, Bear, died when he was 53, and I had to hatch a new egg and lost everything.

My advice is choose yes if that happens again.

:huh: :huh: :D

Ok that meant the matchmaker came and wanted him to make love to annother tama and have a lil baby.......... but if he keeps sayin no to that question then it will eveuntly turn into and old bag (Ojitchi it boy...... Otokitchi or a girl) and yes he will lose his connection from annother friend also if his friend's is of the oppisite sex then they can also have lil babies and u can speed things up a bit with this code that u use at the shop BCBACABA - Love Potion.

LOTS OF LUCK TO HIM

LOL he's running around saying - I have a son - I have a son - but where's my wife... he now has a baby and the other guy is still there?!

hey, if you want to make the matchmaker come again, just change the clock to 2:59, and in one minute she will come!! :ph34r:

will the matchmaker come again?!
[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] Yes, she will come soon. She comes quiet a bit :unsure: ! One time I was trying to make my tama an oldie and the matchmaker was 'bothering' me. lol! :angry:

:ph34r: tamagirl777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back