Why would anyone think old tamas are POINTLESS?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_morino_lover

Reaction score
There is NO WAY anyone would have any reason to not like old tamas. They're so fun:p!!! They only cost more because they are better quality!

I also agree.. The old tamagotchis are better than the new ones, or equal atleast. :huh:

I currently have a tamagotchi ocean and a tamagotchi p2 going along with 3 v2 connexions, and a v1 connexion.

Fun stuff, eh?? :D

What tama's do you have going? :D

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!! :angry: I have an angelgotchi and I love it any one who thinks that they are pointless odviously verry verry verry wrong! I LOVE TAMA ANCESTERS!!!! :) :( :( :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am SO glad that you all agree! I am about to get a morino THIS weekend! I can't wait!! This is going to be so exciting!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :D :p :D :p :blink: :blink: ;)

I have a simulator and one with no batteries. They are great! I don't really know how much they cost though...

I have never had an old tama and I don't think they are better than new ones, but I completley agree! :blink: I have no clue why anyone would think the are POINTLESS!! :blink:

I personally think that even after I got the new V2 connection that the original 1997 is the best. I still like the connection but unless you have actually "played" with an original tama you shouldn't question why someone like myself collects the original. The new tamagochi mini is kind of like the tama's of 1997 so I am going to collect them now. Still just because the Connections do more doesn't mean there better.

...and one with no batteries...
You can't save up like, $7, for two LR44 batteries?

The old ones were great. WHERE ARE MINE??

*cries*

you're so right! i have a morino and i'm still wondering which one to get next. i'm thinking of an angelgotchi/ tama angel. go to my poll to answer. even though i can't name my morino, i named it anyway. i named him acorn. he's still a babymotchi, but he was just born this morning. i love him and i'd "die" if i lost him. wouldn't you "die" if you lost your tama?

I am SO glad that you all agree! I am about to get a morino THIS weekend! I can't wait!! This is going to be so exciting!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :huh: :huh: :huh: :p :D :angry: :angry:
wow where do you get morinos?!

you can get morinos on ebay. the last time i was there there wasn't any but you could check. :huh:

I agree as well! I don't own an original tamagotchi, but I want one!!! were can I find them?

Wigly

Sorry - I completely disagree...

I suppose that they have an advantage for one who doesn't like games, but all they did was sit around. I was very dissapointed with them - I got a connection and loved it, and then read about some of the older ones. I finally read about "Angel" and decided that I wanted it more than anything else in the world. I searched and searched - finally I got it, and it did NOTHING! They just gave everything new names! Boring!

The ocean does sort of sound cool because it's supposed to be harder, but the old ones seriously just sit around, and take FOREVER to evolve. My favorite part of Tamagotchis is trying to get the good characters and mating and stuff, but the old ones grew up and then just sat around until they died with no cool animations or anything, and you had to wait for the life cycle to restart. There weren't even very many characters! Old Tamagotchis were, in a word, pointless.

(This doesn't apply to Morino or Ocean - I never tried them. However, the Morino cocoon stage still sounds really boring.)

(I also REALLY want a Mesu and an Osu. Not sure if those count as "old ones".)

I'm not saying that

tama ancestors are pointless,

I reckon they would ne fun and

cool cause not many people around

would have them but I'd like to have tamas

that can connect! I like connecting and making friends.

They are better than the ones now. If you made the Old Tamas Connect (Open it up and put some device in it), it would be worthless because there is no connect selection! Anyways, they are better. I agree with the peopl who said they're better. I should get one at the Ebay Store... (Not the internet, the factory/Company!)

Sorry - I completely disagree...
I suppose that they have an advantage for one who doesn't like games, but all they did was sit around. I was very dissapointed with them - I got a connection and loved it, and then read about some of the older ones. I finally read about "Angel" and decided that I wanted it more than anything else in the world. I searched and searched - finally I got it, and it did NOTHING! They just gave everything new names! Boring!

The ocean does sort of sound cool because it's supposed to be harder, but the old ones seriously just sit around, and take FOREVER to evolve. My favorite part of Tamagotchis is trying to get the good characters and mating and stuff, but the old ones grew up and then just sat around until they died with no cool animations or anything, and you had to wait for the life cycle to restart. There weren't even very many characters! Old Tamagotchis were, in a word, pointless.

(This doesn't apply to Morino or Ocean - I never tried them. However, the Morino cocoon stage still sounds really boring.)

(I also REALLY want a Mesu and an Osu. Not sure if those count as "old ones".)
i'm sorry that you think that they are "boring" but if you truly enjoy the new tamagotchis i won't say that i dislike you because that is your opinion (but i must say that it is pointless to argue.). but you must realize that you are basically saying that you like the old tamagotchis. i'm saying this because the new tamas are the old tamas but with more features.

the old tamas are the base plan of every tama. the tamas that we have today wouldn't be "great" without the originals. the different types of tamas had different features to make them better or same (never worse). such as morinos. they have the features of choosing the egg and when in the cacoon stage you have to keep it at a certrain temperature to get certain characters along with the care taking. the old ones aren't as hard so you don't have to worry about if they're going to die every second that you're not looking at them. before i became a "moderate" caretaker, my tama died at least twice a day. but for some reason i always named the girls the same thing and they always died (the name will not be stated for it was incredibly stupid). i finally sought the help of a friend (i hadn't until that point because i have this issue that other people are going to be better than me [within my family and friends] so i don't let them do things that i am doing until i have completely given up) and my tama actually lived a full generation^_^.

the old tamas were based on certrain things in life such as the forest or the ocean. the angels were created because people became devestated when their tamagotchis died as if it was their child and would cry forever. so they created angels because they wouldn't die but started from death. i honestly don't mind the death feature because it adds some perspective to life.

i could go on but i've forgotten practically everything that i was going to say because of all my little side comments (so it might be confusing and i'm sorry for those who read this). in my opinion "mating" is a very boring thing to do and i enjoy the old tamas most for not having that feature. and i don't think that the ocean sounds cool at all. it is too hard in my opinion because at least on predator comes a day and i like the simple tamas because you don't have to do much. to briefly summarize you and tamagotchis: you like the type of tama that has a bit more "action" and more things to do then just caring for it and practicing your skills of responsibility.

animerox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back