Sign in to follow this  
Nightmoon

Writing and "Thank You!"

I went away from the Tamagotchi's after I made a connection, they exchanged gifts. I didn't get to see what my Boo got but when I returned he was writing something on a notepad and up popped him holding a "Thank You!" sign. Awesome! :D He's so adorable!

The present he got was a pencil. :D

awwww, how cy-UTE!!! xD a pencil! and he wrote a thank-you note! how sweet too... :D mine likes playing with a ball- can you use the pencil again by going under 'presents' or whatnot??? Oo

-Shadowed Suit

Yes, that's how I figured out that the pencil was the gift. :D He doesn't play with the ball anymore, though.

adult tamagotchi r to old to play with ball but i love :D the adults gifts there soooooo cute like tarakotchi with his skateboard. And the child tamagotchi and teenager ones with their ball their adorable. :D

But the itams go away when u start a new gen!

Cool. I guess it can be considered a log of the gifts the Tama has recieved since it first connected. :D That's a good idea. Anyone know the types of gifts that a Tama can get? Is it based on what type of Tama it evolves into as an adult?

I was certain that you could only get one gift at a time.. Oo and yes, it is based on what Tama it is as an adult. I'm CERTAIN that babies (ok, ok, toddlers) only get balls for usable presents... at least, that's what Marutchi gets, lol...

-Shadowed Suit

Boo got a pencil and a bow tie. Pencil first then the bow tie a few short connections with Anna after. ^_^