Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yahoo

Reaction score
Hey Tamatalk,

Do u have any questions??? If u do post them here and I will try to awnser them!!!

Exept I have one, it is what is the difference between a Tamatalk Guide and Angelotichi-Lifetime???

Yahoo

Hey Tamatalk,Do u have any questions??? If u do post them here and I will try to awnser them!!!

Exept I have one, it is what is the difference between a Tamatalk Guide and Angelotichi-Lifetime???

Yahoo
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry but things like this is like adding another forum, so, you may want to close this... :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

a TamaGuide is Admin's helper

an Angelgotchi is a supporter of tamatalk..donates money to help keep the site up

and for the record u cannot post topics liek this saying if someone has a question to ask u...

~shawdy~

And why can't I post things like this here????

Yahoo :( :eek:

from coments and rumors to here...because its against the rules

if u do make anything like it it will b closed or deleted

How do u close this??? Cause I will if u tell me. O and don't close this I want to to do it by myself!!!

Yahoo <_< ;)

Can somebody please tell me???
Yahoo ;)   B)
Sorry I on actsidently hit reply once to many times.

Yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this topic should be closed anyway because it's not really about anything specific. We can't have general chat that can go anywhere. There is no way to archive the information in a thread like this. When you make a new topic, it has to be about something a bit more specific.

Sorry,

*closed* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back