New tamagotchis!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
there are new tamagotchis on walmart.com!!! click Here to see them! if someone has one could you please tell me if the batteries last longer and if they go to the beach or do anything different? thanks you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the transparent orange one yesterday... and was lucky enough to get the matrix green with the extra battery... so In like 3 weeks I will be able to let ya know... LOL

(It took my matrix green tama 3 weeks to drain the batteries...)

What is it? The stickers? I have like ALL the stickers on mine and I spelled TAMA GOTCHI using the letter stickers,they're cool! I wonder what it would be like without em....eh probably the same, I didn't remember I had stickers on them since I saw the title on the walmart page.

Oh yah and my tamagotchi egg is transparent orange with sparkly things inside the plastic...am I luckier than most or is it just me?

I'm buying my friend the dark purple one for christmas. She's been wanting one for a while.. :(

I wish they carried the silver one with the bubbles on the case. I've been trying to find one..

Also, I wish they'd make the clear ones in green or aqua..those would be cool.

What sorts of designs do the stickers have on them besides letters?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of the new ones right now and so far the batteries seem to last longer :(

I have a matrix green one and everyone says the battery goes out fast but mine has lasted about 2 generations. How long does everyone elses go for?

Also i wish Bandai wouldn't bring out that number background so much. I like the checkered one better.

I have a matrix green one and everyone says the battery goes out fast but mine has lasted about 2 generations. How long does everyone elses go for?Also i wish Bandai wouldn't bring out that number background so much. I like the checkered one better.
My batteries are really good.I've had my Tamagotchi for 6 Generations,and the batteries are still alive

I bought a battery for my Matrix Green which was the one with the batery problem... and it lasted as long as the Ban-Dai battery did (Which they included) My Orange with Glitter Tama has lasted a while... mostly on pause, but it is lasting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back