Sign in to follow this  
Takadakun

U.F.O. destinations

I currently have a masukucchi, and every time I use the U.F.O. for the first time that day, she ends up on Easter Island. Is this just by chance? Or do certain tamas tend to visit different places?

With a makutchi you get it only if you've been taking care of REALLY good. Easter island would be like a vacation. That's the island if you want to relax for a vacation

[quote name='italian95' date='Oct 19 2005, 04:07 PM'] With a makutchi you get it only if you've been taking care of REALLY good. Easter island would be like a vacation. That's the island if you want to relax for a vacation [/quote]
Actually, you get Maskutchi when you neglect your tama for a bit, when the UFO lands its ends up at a random place, so maybe your a bit unlucky, keep on using the UFO and then you can end up at 4 other places!

You go end up at:
Easter Island
Hawaii
Egypt
Paris
New York

[quote name='tama_dream' date='Oct 19 2005, 04:18 PM'] Actually, you get Maskutchi when you neglect your tama for a bit, when the UFO lands its ends up at a random place, so maybe your a bit unlucky, keep on using the UFO and then you can end up at 4 other places!

You go end up at:
Easter Island
Hawaii
Egypt
Paris
New York [/quote]
Cool! That's awesome! I wanna try that once I get the money for it. :angry: