U.F.O. destinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takadakun

Reaction score
I currently have a masukucchi, and every time I use the U.F.O. for the first time that day, she ends up on Easter Island. Is this just by chance? Or do certain tamas tend to visit different places?

With a makutchi you get it only if you've been taking care of REALLY good. Easter island would be like a vacation. That's the island if you want to relax for a vacation

With a makutchi you get it only if you've been taking care of REALLY good. Easter island would be like a vacation. That's the island if you want to relax for a vacation
Actually, you get Maskutchi when you neglect your tama for a bit, when the UFO lands its ends up at a random place, so maybe your a bit unlucky, keep on using the UFO and then you can end up at 4 other places!

You go end up at:

Easter Island

Hawaii

Egypt

Paris

New York

Actually, you get Maskutchi when you neglect your tama for a bit, when the UFO lands its ends up at a random place, so maybe your a bit unlucky, keep on using the UFO and then you can end up at 4 other places!
You go end up at:

Easter Island

Hawaii

Egypt

Paris

New York
Cool! That's awesome! I wanna try that once I get the money for it. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back