Training Bars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmoon

Reaction score
This morning I woke up to the beeping sound of my tamagotchi's. Anna needed a clean up and was disgruntled. So I cleaned and praised, getting a training bar. I then took a nap, and woke up to the attention sound again, and checked on both Boo and Anna. Anna needed attention, but there was nothing wrong, so I gave her a yelling at. That was 2 training bars within and hour! Is that normal? oO As you can see below, I'm at 8 training bars with Anna in only teen mode. ^_^ I say "Wow!" but I'm a little confused, too. I never got that with Boo.

this happens to me. I think its normsl, My pet also got full training bars when it was a teen.

Anna needed a clean up and was disgruntled. So I cleaned and praised, getting a training bar. I
what!! ^_^ u can get a training bar when u clean their poop :D i didn't know that

No. I cleaned her poop and then "praised" it because it was in its "disgruntled" mood. ^_^ Sorry if I confused you. So I didn't get a training bar because I cleaned, I got it because I praised/comforted her.

No. I cleaned her poop and then "praised" it because it was in its "disgruntled" mood. ^_^ Sorry if I confused you. So I didn't get a training bar because I cleaned, I got it because I praised/comforted her.
oh thank you :D

So you're saying that it's normal to get 2 training bars within the same hour? Well. I know it's nothing to worry about. So do more training bars mean I might get a different Tamagotchi adult with Anna then I did with Boo?

Hm, oh well. My Anna turned into a Tarakotchi. I connected Anna with Boo and now they're partners. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back