THE LATEST THING.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchifan11

Reaction score
CAN PLEASE NO GUIDES MOVE THIS OR EDIT IT OPR ANYTHING? THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!! IM SICK OF IT.

:D the latest tip, is to keep ur tamas warm in winter!! did you now, the battery can freeze? in cold wether?so................

make a pouch!! a tamagotchi pouch to keep ur tama warm!! careful - i have had my tamas battery freeze before!!! :(

i am knitting one as we speak!!

try onetoday!!

thanks i no how to knit too but can its battery really freeze i'm not sure e-mail me back

I just keep mine in my bag or pocket which keeps it warm, the cold can't get to it so easy, and it never gets that cold inside thank god!!! but pouches can be cute!! I doubt i could make a nice neat lookin one tho, my knitting is restricted to knit one perl one!

I just keep mine in my bag or pocket which keeps it warm, the cold can't get to it so easy, and it never gets that cold inside thank god!!! but pouches can be cute!! I doubt i could make a nice neat lookin one tho, my knitting is restricted to knit one perl one!
<_< hehe lol sounds great ;)

thanks i no how to knit too but can its battery really freeze i'm not sure e-mail me back
;) lol not many people can knit <_<

but you can learn from someone <_<

also, yeah the batterry can freeze, as its hapened to me!! :unsure:

i had to buya new batterery. :D

you dont have to know how to knit you can sew or make one out of a small purse or even have someone else make one 4 u

CAN PLEASE NO GUIDES MOVE THIS OR EDIT IT OPR ANYTHING? THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!! IM SICK OF IT.
:huh: the latest tip, is to keep ur tamas warm in winter!! did you now, the battery can freeze? in cold wether?so................

make a pouch!! a tamagotchi pouch to keep ur tama warm!! careful - i have had my tamas battery freeze before!!! :angry:

i am knitting one as we speak!!

try onetoday!!
I don't bring my tamagotchi outside in the winter! :(

WHo would even do that?! I would just keep mine inside where it's "WARM" You don't have to take them everywhere!

yeha its not to great when battery freezes :huh: :( :lol:
What happens when the battery freezes? :angry: Even when I took my tama outside when it was 2- out there, my battery never, no, not ever froze. :eek: And I was holding it without anything( like gloves) on my hands! B)

how do you knit a tama pouch????? i have a tama pouch!! it came with my tamagotchi. i bought it off of my friend a long time ago and it is still in perfect shape

well gotta go bye :( :ichigotchi:

This is the exact same as another topic made by a Tamatalk member. Please don't copy off someone else's idea.

yeah, someone else has already posted this, but that's alright.

for those who can't knit, maybe you all can sew. if so, it's fairly easy to find some scrap material and sew a small tama case.

if you can't knit/crochet/sew, then i recommend ebay.com. they have some tamagotchi pouches.

i am currently knitting a few tama pouches. i've thought about selling them on ebay or on my own website. i'll probably let everyone know if i do.

i recently sewed a hello kitty fleece pouch :( i still have tons of the fabric left, so i'd be able to sew some more. i wanted to make some pouches for the holidays coming up.

edit: i also wanted to add that i don't think a tama pouch could keep your tamagotchi from freezing (i've never heard of them freezing in the first place), but they do prevent your tamagotchi from extreme damage if you were to drop it by accident. it also prevents your tama from getting scratched or dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D lol not many people can knit :wacko: but you can learn from someone :unsure:

also, yeah the batterry can freeze, as its hapened to me!! :angry:

i had to buya new batterery. :angry:
<_< wen it does that does the tamagotchi start 2 get cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back