Something extremely weird happened...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
Okay. Yesterday I had an adult. It was the guy with the buckteeth and the tuft of hair. It flashed the low battery sign at me. So I pressed reset and when it went to the download/reset screen, i was going to down load it. But I decided to restet instead. I set the time and all that, and I picked a :rolleyes: and named it Chipi. Then I fed it, played games with it, and connected it with 6 other tamas. Then 5 minutes later it flashed the low batterie sign. I downladed it, but I got the buckteethed guy I had before! it had the same stats as Chipi, but it was still the buckteethed guy and it had a little B in front of the Generation thing. It looked like this. B G1. I decided oh well big deal i didn't want to reset it so i just put it with my other tamas. that night i put it asleep. then this morning it woke up and immediately de-evolved into a Young Mametchi. It was really weird!

:wacko: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can debug a v2? :wacko: Ah, anyways, did that really happen? Or are you just making up stories... :rolleyes:

[SIZE=14pt]please tell me that is a fake story! we dont (well i dont) like liars on this site (no offense) well anyway you cant de bug a v2![/SIZE]

yes-you-can-debug-a-v2-and-no-i-am-not-lying.-i-cannot-post-pics-because-i-dont-have-a-scanner.

-sorry-about-all-the-hyphens-my-computer-does-not-recodnize-the-space-bar-anymore-.-i-am-not-lying!

oh my GOD evry boduy ses u cant debug a v2 so i dunnu n0 if i can do dat trick cos i n0 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

[FONT=Impact]okay, that happened because :huh: :( :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r: when ever your battery runs out you change it but if you don't it will let you play with it a little while then if the battery goes out again it will go back to the tama you had before

i know this because the same thing happened to me!![/font]

you are really cool :wacko: :huh: :( :ph34r: :lol: :) :( B) :ph34r:

:( :lol: :) :huh: :( :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: urhfkrshgkhdghghsrkhfshfkjshdfjdfhjdfjhdfdjfdfhjfhjdhfjdhfjdhfjdhfjhfjhfjdhfcooooooooooool!!!

wait! you know what i wrote before the 2 other one? well i do't know why it had the same stats maybe it did de bug MAYBE FOR THE SECOND TIME MAYBEEE!!!!

OR MAYBE YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA DIFFERENTLY YOU KNOW WEIRD!!!!!!

B) :) :( :wacko: :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: urhfkrshgkhdghghsrkhfshfkjshdfjdfhjdfjhdfdjfdfhjfhjdhfjdhfjdhfjdhfjhfjhfjdhfcooooooooooool!!!
um...please dont type useless messagescause they are pretty anoying...it is called SPAM

Short

Pointless

Annoying

and also try not to type 5 messages in a row :huh: next time tyr to type all ur infomation into 1 message...or at least edit ur first one and then add more to it B)

----------------------------------------

and yeah what crazyfan3 said..when theres the low battery sign just wait a few mins and it will go back to normal ;)

:( :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: OR MAYBE YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA DIFFERENTLY YOU KNOW WEIRD!!!!!!

OH YEAH *TAMAFAN!* TRY WAITING A YEAR !!!!!! FOR ME TO LOSE MY TAMA THEN FIND IT AND ALSO I

HAVE MY DAD STEP ON MY TAMA!!!!........JENNY!!! :D :mimitchi: :ph34r: :) :huh: B)

THIS IS ALL MY TAMAS:

:wacko: ;) :( :ph34r: :( :mimitchi: B) :lol:

You should give it a new battery. Once, my tama wouldnt connect or let me type a code. Iput a new battery in and it worked. :(

i took my dead battery out and put the same one back in and it worked fine.......

B) :lol: :lol: :wacko: :eek: :D :D :wacko: urhfkrshgkhdghghsrkhfshfkjshdfjdfhjdfjhdfdjfdfhjfhjdhfjdhfjdhfjdhfjhfjhfjdhfcooooooooooool!!!
Wow!

this topic is becoming spam central.

And this some spam right here^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back