Tamagotchi Ocean Death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxia

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im having a lil problem with my Tamagotchi Ocean. I got it all the way to 10 years old and then it changed into a cute mermaid thing but they day after it died >.<

My Gen 2 tamagotchi lasted till 45 so why is the ocean dieing so fast? Can you get them to 20+

Every Tamagotchi Ocean I've ever had died young. I think the only way you can get one to live 20+ is by cheating with its age, though I forget if you can do that with Ocean. It's been a long time since I've played with it.

I don't have an ocean and I'm not really planning on getting one. Rather have morino. :blink: My brother's going to be getting one soon and he's been studying. :D So if you have any questions on tama oceans, just email jacobh85. But here's my advise. :D Try to take PERFECT care of it. When your oceans died, did you not protect them from predators or something? :lol: Or maybe oceans are sometimes programmed to die young. That's all I have right now. I put on another post when I have a definite answer. Now, excuse me, I must contemplate on this subject. Hmmm. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
from what i hear, tamagotchi oceans are the most difficult tamagotchi. morino's would probably be second in the difficulty level. i just received my morino, and i'm having a hard time getting different characters.

a little mermaid oh wear you got secret character wich means your having a good time with your tama WELL DONE!!! :huh: :huh: :D

You did very well to get the secret character and to keep it alive for so long.

I have run mine on and off for 5 years and only got adults twice.

Hello everyone
Im having a lil problem with my Tamagotchi Ocean. I got it all the way to 10 years old and then it changed into a cute mermaid thing but they day after it died >.<

My Gen 2 tamagotchi lasted till 45 so why is the ocean dieing so fast? Can you get them to 20+
My friends have tamagotchi ocean and they say that it's the hardest tamagotchi out there, and the darn neediest too.

:eek: whats a tama oceon how much $$$ is it (@ Wal-mart)

and wats it do :( :huh: :lol:

The Tama Ocean is not available at Wal-Mart any more. I got two of mine there 6 years ago now? The only ones available now will be found on ebay for about $40 or so each and will more than likely be the Japanese version. The American version is very rare. Good luck :lol: They are really cute.

[

what is a tama ocean? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back