;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi347

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
ok i accidently had my tama set to november 20 instead of october 20 yesterday and a turkey was chasing it then on my next tama (it died) it is a toddler and it was like spitting stuff into the air can you tell me why???and how old does it have to be to use the UFO? I don't have it yet just curious;]

November has the holiday Thanksgiving, so the turkey chasing your tama is a random animation, and your marutchi wasn't spitting stuff in the air, it was yawning because it was getting sleepy or close to its bed time. Your tama has to be an adult to use the UFO, and your teenager changes into an adult when its about 3 years old.

November has the holiday Thanksgiving, so the turkey chasing your tama is a random animation, and your marutchi wasn't spitting stuff in the air, it was yawning because it was getting sleepy or close to its bed time. Your tama has to be an adult to use the UFO, and your teenager changes into an adult when its about 3 years old.
you really know your stuff tama_dream :D

i actually didn't know that about the marutchi yawning. that's pretty cute, heh.

thats burping!!!!

ok i accidently had my tama set to november 20 instead of october 20 yesterday and a turkey was chasing it then on my next tama (it died) it is a toddler and it was like spitting stuff into the air can you tell me why???and how old does it have to be to use the UFO? I don't have it yet just curious;]
ive never had it i think it has to be adoult to use it becaue most stuff are for adoulds :huh:

my tama stats :huh:

Name:judy!

Baby:petitchi

Child:Marutchi

Teen-

Adult-

Gender-girl

V2

Weight-63

Training- l l l

Gene- 1

Points- 9999 (its very annoying when you get here)

My Friends stats

name-To to

gender-boy

age-2

baby- ?

child-Marutchi

teen-ichigotchi

adult-

wieght-32g

training-

gene-1

v1

please predicked wot r tamas will grow up to be thanks

Err... it's not burping or spitting... it's yawning. Turn the light off when it yawns and it will go to bed! It's yawning because it's tired and it wants to go to sleep. If you turn lighth off, it gains 1 happy heart! The turkey chasing your Tama is a random animation that it does in November. You use the UFO when you are an adult. It might be an adult when it is either 2, 3, 4, or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back