tarakotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smb71

Reaction score
my tarakotchi (sorry if i spelled it wrong) dances then comes up really close and kisses the screen, its so cute! my masktchi used to come really close and pop up and down.

And when your tamagotchi is taking a bath, you know he/she is in the tub with wavy lines, i'm not sure but if you press the bathroom button then it is sitting on this duck or something.. anyone else ever got that? its not the toilet no.. its like a duck.. hmm i'm not sure how i got it though. But it is funny! :D :blink:

yeh isn't it so cute when it kisses and takes a bath? i thought it was kinda weird when it dances and falls on its face and slides a bit ROFL

lol! sounds so cute! do only adults take a bath or should I start watching my Ichigotchi's more closely? :( lol, the duck is cute. ^^

-Shadowed Suit

lol! sounds so cute! do only adults take a bath or should I start watching my Ichigotchi's more closely? :D lol, the duck is cute. ^^
-Shadowed Suit
Ichigotchi takes a bath, yeah. But I think only babies can get the duck. Hmm. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back