My TamaGirl (for lack of a betterword)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's kind of funny, my Tamagotchi hatched on my birthday. When both share a birthday of November 2nd. It's a girl! Actually, it's a teenage girl because i'm just doing a post after it hatched. It's an Itchigotchi. i named it Sandy.

Sunday, November 7th

Today in church, i snuck a peek at my tamagotchi and it was singing while the choir was singing!!! It's 3 years old now. i really need to find someone else with a tamagotchi so mine won't be lonely. it has to be a boy. i want to start another generation after mine goes back to planet tamagotchi. Maybe i'll buy another one or maybe i'll buy my sister one since her birthday's coming up. sandy's asleep right now. :blink:

Today nothing really happened. By the way, my itchigotchi grew up into a duck like creature. i'm not sure if it is a kutchipatchi or a tarakkotchi. sandy's 6 years old now. i still haven't been able to connect with anyone. i think the matchmaker is going to come on my screen tomorrow. i really want to start a new generation. but if sandy want to go back to planet tamagotchi without laying any eggs then she can do that. i'll just get another tamagotchi and raise it. i wonder how sandy will look when she grows old. i guess we have to wait and see. signing off :lol:

viewtifulsandy and lavaskie

Today was okay. the matchmaker still hasn't come. i wonder if i can start a new generation without connecting. someone please reply and tell me so. i feel ashamed. today i was tired. i was playing turok and falling asleep(the game is slow paced and sometimes it can get very boring) when i heard sandy beeping. I almost starved her to death. man, i don't want that to happen. she's been eating more and more lately. i really enjoy taking care of sandy but for some reason i feel like she's about to leave me. maybe she's about to hatch another egg. signing off

sandy and lavaskie :lol:

Sorry i haven't been updating lately, i've been really busy. so sandy had a baby. she mated with a mimitchi that the matchmaker brought over. i was surprised that she stayed and took care of the baby for two days. this morning she left. here is the info on the new baby.

Name: Sammy (i named her from Totally Spies)

Parents: Sandy(9 years, Tarakotchi)

????? (??? years, Mimitchi)

Training: 2 bar thingys

Stages: Babytchi(Girl)---Kinakomotchi

Weight: 10 lbs

Generation: 2G

Birthday: 11/13/2004

I hope that is all you need to know. if you want to know more, please PM me or reply.

I feel dunce that i made my screen name Viewtiful Sandy and now Sandy is gone lol oh well.

see ya later B) :D :lol:

Sammy grew up into a Young Mimitchi while i was at school. i had forgotten to pause her and she beeped while the teacher was talking. i got out of it by telling her it was my watch. man i am freaking out right about now. :eek: :D i left her at school!!!!!!!! :eek: :unsure: i know i'll get it back because my mom called and my office teacher(yes i work in the office) put it up for me. but i'm scared it might starve to death. what if she gets a deadly disease and i'm not there. what if she gets a headache because she slept with the light on. worse of all what if she starves to death :unsure: :angry: :blink: :( :eek: i won't be able to live with myself if she leaves and goes back to Planet Tamagotchi because i'm a bad owner. i guess she'll be okay. she won't starve too much and at nine she'll be sleep and i'll get her before she wakes up and make her all better. man you guys please help me through this. thank you i wont be posting a smilling face because things are not okay here in the clark residence. please pm me some confort. thank you again. :(

i got my tama back and it wasn't dead :D she was sick really sick, 0 hearts in happiness and hunger, and she had six poops on the screen. i feel so much better she's okay now. i will never do that again. bye folks nice chattin with ya :unsure:

Today at school i let my friend play with my tamagotchi. he kept on giving it a snack and it resulted with a toothache which i cured ^_^

he said he was getting one. i hope he does so i can finally have someone to connect with. i wonder how it is. well nothing else happened someone pm me about how this color thing works in my typing. i am totally confused. thanks.

Name: Sammy

Stage: Young Mimitchi

Weight: 20 lbs

(cool, she's taking a bath{now i know she's clean})

Training: [lllllllll]

Hunger/Happiness: 4/4

i guess that incident when i left my tamagotchi at school made it evolve into a tarakotchi again. what's a deviltchi

i wonder how i can get a nozotchi. some one help me out

oh yeah i accidentally had my tamagotchi set on december and i saw a christmas tree with a mouth :) weird :blink:

bye:D

The matchmaker came. sammy had a baby with a masktchi. i wonder if tamagotchis ever get the urge to... :p somebody pm me and how do i change the color of my text. i'm kinda confused about this.

Stats:

Name:Sammy

Weight: 31 lb

Training: [100%]

Hungry/Happy: 4/4

Generation: 2G

Stage: Tarakotchi

Name: N/A

Weight: N/A

Training: N/A

Stage: Babytchi (Boyy)

Generation: 3G

now i'm stuck with two tamagotchis but the girl willbe leaving soon. i'm supposed to be joining a group hatch with my boyy tamagotchi soon so i probably won't be posting for a while. how do i type in a different color? no one's answering me :p i guess you don't know either :(

:D

Latest posts

Back