ichigotchic-strawberry or ladybug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichigotchic-strawberry or ladybug

• Stawberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady bug

• i dunno

• i never seen that one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a strawberry. Trust me :huh: .

Itchigotchi actually translates into "little strawberry" in japanese, and looks like one too. :huh: See the little feet? They're meant to be strawberry leaves.

It's a strawberry. Trust me :p .Itchigotchi actually translates into "little strawberry" in japanese, and looks like one too. :( See the little feet? They're meant to be strawberry leaves.
Yep, i agree its a stawberry.

:mellow: :angry: :blink: :huh: :) :( :eek: ;) :D

I say an upsidown strawberry because look at this :

:( <----the body of the strawberry

^------The feet are the leaves at the top of the strawberry

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a little strawberry. I am the only person who has memorized all the character names at my school, so my friends are always aking " What's the name of my one?"

-Chohimetchidude

i agree, it is a starwberry, you can check that out on this website in one of the character guides

It's nothing to have a serious argument over. No need to distroy your frienship because of a Tamagotchi Character.

Of cause, if the fight is a "play-fight", then please ignore the text. :furawatchi: .

Anyway, I think it is a strawberry too. Infact, I know it is a strawberry. :D

ok everyone.....we all know what the straw berry is so u could stop repeting it...its getting kinda annoying with ppl saying yep its a strawberry....is the ladybug this? :D cause im not really sure.... im gonna vote for itchigotchi

YOu know how someone said it means ichigo = strawberry and chi = little? chi is in every single one so it's like 'Gonza-little' and 'Marumimi-little' anyway it really says strawberry little.

:unsure: this tamagotchi is a strawberry :D <_< my whole family agree and some of them dont even know what a tamagotchi is!!!!!! :wacko: :angry: :angry: wired!

its a strawberry :angry: , First off the name translated into Small srawberry (or something) and when u look at some of the other characters u can tell the bandai got its ideas from diff foods like oniontchi, ringotchi, kuribotchi(i think he looks like a lil malimar), and especially the lil hamburger dude from deka, besides his feet look like a stem. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back