I have posted this so many times please reply!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odd kid

Reaction score
I am confused as to how to play the bump game. when it says 'PUSH' do you only press the B button twice (once when it says push and then again when the power bar comes up? or are you meant to keep pressing it repeatedly? because whatever happens I always lose! even if i the power bar is quite high!

PLEASE someone reply, i've posted this before and nobody ever does!

THANKU! :mellow: :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D B) :( :) :angry: :( :blink:

the bar doesnt really matter just keep on press ing b over and over :( :mellow: :angry:

Bump Game - After your tama is done dancing with his opponet (not dancing but that's what I call it) and it says PUSH on the top of the screen hit B. Then a power meter should show up. Then hit B again to stop the power and try to get it as high as you can. But using power doesn't help all that much. To get past the first round your tama has to be some what fat.

Hope this helps. :( -RR

Weight is a plus in this game, although you get less points the more your tama weighs

ohhh,.... my little brother does this. i hope it works.

just press B. vearrry repetedly.

hope it REALLY works.

well i used to play the bump game, but now i play the jump game and that is my favorite. but the bump game i just press b as fast as i can and that seems to work. hope it helps you :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back