o.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o.O

• This is normal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is kinda normal.

• This is not normal.

• I don't believe you.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hinotamachi~

Reaction score
You don't have to believe me, but PLEASE. NO FLAMING!

This is the story:

Someone at school had a Yu-fotchi (i love that name) named Molly. Now, I don't know if the name means anything. Well, I wanted to connect Present with her, and hers said "Sorry! List full". I told her to eat a few treats. She did. She only had 2 items and 11 friends. I tried connecting with her and AGAIN it said "Sorry! List full" again. So I checked her treats. She had at least 100 balls, bow ties, and pencils and even a few glitchy things that had some treats mixed in. It actually ate the glitch blocks but the balls, etc. were rice bowls. Weird, I thought. I asked her how she got those. She said she didn't know. She said that she used a code and got all those treats.

~Hino

I haven't heard anything like this before. So I don't know.

But let me ask you. How many items did she have and how many treats? I think I know. But aout her putting a code I don't think so.

You can only have up to 24 treats and 24 items.

Once one of them is up to 24 you cant do the Present thing when you connect.

So tell her to feed the treats until it goes down to 23 and then you can connect. ;)

:eek: :eek: B) :hitodetchi: :huh: :( :eek: :hitodetchi: :D :lol: :hitodetchi:

o_O;

Umm... That's wierd. Your friend needs to use up the items in oder to give/recieve presents...

...Unless he/she got a glitchy tama...

And to add to that, when ever she ate an item, it got replaced with a ball!

Oh no no no... it was the same as my froot loops one.

She restarted her game now.

it has happened to me, I deleted all my friend but connected once! so delete all the friends and don't connect for a day, soon it should be back to normal. B)

ok ur friend has an horribly bad glitch!there are only 5 codes and only 2 of them give u a treat, and u can only have 32 items...ask her where she got her tama fromand/or where she got her codes from

ok ur friend has an horribly bad glitch!there are only 5 codes and only 2 of them give u a treat, and u can only have 32 items...ask her where she got her tama fromand/or where she got her codes from
Actually it's your 1018th post

Chumba wumba, please do not spam. :)

Try restarting your tamagotchi. Maybe it will work then. Also, when my tama had a glitch, I replaced the battery and it worked fine.

It has happened to me before.The thing was that your friend had filled up the item list and then she had an item or two from connecting on version 1.Because your not supposedto have more than 32 items one of the last items on the list will appear on the treats list.

I hoped this helped and if you can please could you help the problem I have about how to get certain characters.

That is a veerryyy awkward glitch...o_o

I doubt GameShark works with Tamagotchi, though. xDDD

This is the story:

Someone at school had a Yu-fotchi (i love that name) named Molly. Now, I don't know if the name means anything. Well, I wanted to connect Present with her, and hers said "Sorry! List full". I told her to eat a few treats. She did. She only had 2 items and 11 friends. I tried connecting with her and AGAIN it said "Sorry! List full" again. So I checked her treats. She had at least 100 balls, bow ties, and pencils and even a few glitchy things that had some treats mixed in. It actually ate the glitch blocks but the balls, etc. were rice bowls. Weird, I thought. I asked her how she got those. She said she didn't know. She said that she used a code and got all those treats.

~Hino
My tama said sorry list full when I tried to connect and I had 7 friends and 15 items and 4 treats.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :huh: B) :huh: :( :( ;)

This is the story:

~Hino
<_< Maybe she bought a fake one! :huh: This is my tama :D

You can only have up to 24 treats and 24 items.
Actually, you can have more. My diamond tama currently has 28 items. At one point there were 33 items, but I got rid of the ones that can only be used once.

:eek: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back