how very akward and disturbing....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eel1

Reaction score
i have the two old characters-- the one that's the matchmaker n the other one is the old man one. i connected them and they had babies... isnt that gross? :lol: ill post pics when i get the chance lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sooooo cool!

I thought that tamagotchis couldn't breed once they passed breeding age.

this is no connection glitch-- i mated them WHEN they were both in the old stage. the male one was Ojitchi and the female was Otokitchi (a.k.a. the matchmaker).

Heres the exact scenario:

if u dont believe me then ill post the pics right now-- i paused both of them. both of them have babies. first i they were two gozarutchis-- one was older than the other by about 1 day. both of them were in love with 4 hearts-- but they couldnt mate because the male was younger by a day. so anyway, i let the female grow to be old. and when i connected my male gozarutchi to her, they only had four faces instead of four hearts. then i paused the matchmaker character n waited for my male gozarutchi to become old n he became the old man. as soon as i connected them they fell in love n had babies. if you REALLY don't believe me then im me n ill prove u wrong :lol:

lol thats awesome. So it is possible to have babies after breeding age :lol: ...........those dirty liars! lol jk

:)

here r the pics for proof. the pixels are a little messed up because the tamagotchi is constantly moving n the scanner doesnt scan fast enough to get it in one frame.
https://img106.exs.cx/img106/1248/File7.jpg

https://img106.exs.cx/img106/6216/File4.jpg

https://img106.exs.cx/img106/5433/File6.jpg
Wow, I'll be darned! Thanks so much for posting these pictures :] Now I want to try it out. I was always afraid to let my tamagotchis grow old because I want to keep my generations going.

That's kinda gross and cool at the same time. I wonder if she was on fertility drugs? :D

Wow, I'll be darned! Thanks so much for posting these pictures :] Now I want to try it out. I was always afraid to let my tamagotchis grow old because I want to keep my generations going.
Me too im on gen 6 but i've always wanted to watch mine grow old.

I am soooooo trying that. :D :blink: :p

lol. the pics dont work. They just freze my computer :lol: . DAMMM! myn is 61 and is the match maker. And my other 1 is on its 12 hen with a babey. So im not gona test now......meaby l8terr

Hey it isn't that gross.................................Now if you saw it happen...........................then that's.......................... .........................

LOL Thoughts I want that to be the last vision in your mind before you fall asleep...

Maybe the old people can only have babies with other old people? Could be the answer? :)

yes, only old ones can have babies with old ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back