Help! Something happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had your tama broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I set up this poll because people going here can say stuff that really happened to their tamagotchi. Did you ever have a glitch on your tama? Or something weird? Tell people on tamatalk if you are new, or give advice!

uhh yeh my tama de evolved from a hanatchi to a young mimitchi aas a glitch.

Once after school my little brother came up to me and told me that the buttons stopped working on his tamagotchi. I wasn't impressed, it's a fairly common giltch, so I just pressed the reset button to see if that migh fix it. It didn't, buttons B and C still didn't respond, but I pressed button A and the SOUND? screen came up as if I had just pressed A and C together to turn the sound off. Then I couldn't use any buttons. It seemed as if all hope was lost but ME TO THE RESCUE! I just opened it up and adjusted the battery and all was well. I was even able to save my little bro's Hanatchi! However, the C button isn't as responsive as it used to be (you have to press hard to get it to work.) Not a big deal though :D . That was weird <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
i had six tamas until this morning. i broke my version 1 (which i can never get replaced.) debugging it.

B) 2 of my v2 tamtam's screens messed up and got blury, and then the batteries ran out really fast on both of them then I was playing with the insides of them (it was fun :D ) and it froze but then it unfroze, then I allmost cracked my head open and when I did, at the same time I fell on the tamtam v1 and it showed the batery sighn but it wasn't flashing...it was just still..., and theeeen, my tamtams that were debugged went to sleep with there baby, it would just freeze so i reset and downloaded it and it was back to normal!!! :)

my little sis drooled on my bros tama and it went MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually it dried and the tama had evolved into a whalechi. the c button is still a little slow but the tama is fine B)

i had six tamas until this morning. i broke my version 1 (which i can never get replaced.) debugging it.
At least you've got five others...that'd be really sad if you broke your only tama!

For me...only thing wrong I've had is one of the pixel bars going out on my very first tamagotchi.

Good Advice for Winter: Cold weather can really mess with electronics such as tamas and their batteries. Keep them warm in their own little pouches. If it gets below zero, either don't take them outside, or put them in a place where your body heat can reach them such as a sweater or pants pocket.

This one has gotten me many times. Keep it out of the sun too

Also, if you have your tama hanging around your neck, washing your hands could be dangerous to your tama. If your necklace is too long, in can get under the water faucet and get wet. So either:

A ) Use waterless hand sanitizer when wearing your tama.

B ) To check your necklace length, bend over your bathroom sink as if to wash your hands but don't turn on the water. If your tama gets under the faucet or too close to it, consider shortening your necklace or getting a new one. Also, don't put your tama on a little silver or gold chain, because they break easily!

I'd still have my P/2 if someone warned me about this when I was 12.

Well, one day I wasn't able to connect my Tama anymore :D ...I told Bandai about it, and htey apoligized for the broken Tama (It was only two weeks old) and they immediatly send me a new one for free....I love Bandai :D ...and my new Tama :D !

A twit at my school was trying to hold me hostage in a play park but I wouldn`t sit down so he grabbed it out my hand and threw it across the road.Luckily there was no cars coming so my tama was saved.But the worst thing about it was it was the day after I got it.There were loads of scratches on it but it is fine now.

That boy on the other hand,what an evil person.I have a right mind to go and do that to his tama! :wacko: :huh:

i was at my friends house and i was trying to fix some thing for her but she got mad and threw water on it.its was 2 days before i got to see it!

At least you've got five others...that'd be really sad if you broke your only tama!
For me...only thing wrong I've had is one of the pixel bars going out on my very first tamagotchi.
yeah, but it was my first one....a version 1....

A twit at my school was trying to hold me hostage in a play park but I wouldn`t sit down so he grabbed it out my hand and threw it across the road.Luckily there was no cars coming so my tama was saved.But the worst thing about it was it was the day after I got it.There were loads of scratches on it but it is fine now.

That boy on the other hand,what an evil person.I have a right mind to go and do that to his tama! :huh: :angry:
That person has no right to do that. :wacko:

my little sis drooled on my bros tama and it went MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually it dried and the tama had evolved into a whalechi. the c button is still a little slow but the tama is fine :wacko:
:huh: First of all, what is a whalechi!?

My v1 tama lost it's sound when I debugged it and when I undebugged it it didn't get any sound back and my sister's v1 tama's b button got worn out so it hardly works.

P.S. I think they should make hard buttons so they're not as easy to break.

I set up this poll because people going here can say stuff that really happened to their tamagotchi. Did you ever have a glitch on your tama? Or something weird? Tell people on tamatalk if you are new, or give advice!
Nothing weird really happened.

But when I debugged my v1 tama I broke a wire :huh:

(I'm never gonna debug again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back