Sign in to follow this  
KIRBYY

Present=Age?

Last night I hatched Aria. She's not even 1 yr yet, but she can connect with Audit, my Itchigotchi.

I connected them today, for the first time. Playing with the button codes, I got Aria to give audit a present: I got a dropping. I tried again, four more times. All droppings. She's a Marutchi, I couldn't get her to give anything cool, but Aud gave her a ball. What's with that?

Does age indicate the coolness level of presents?

~K

hmm i don't know.. but adults seem to get cooler presents, certain presents for certain species though i think, like my tarakotchi got boots and a skateboard, my previous masktchi got a cape and wings.. tell me if you find anything out!

Childs and teens get cake,a ball,poop,and a flower.Adults get 2 special gifts only their kind can get.The can't get balls.If there are 2 tamagotchis and they are exchanging gifts the friendship lvl deterimines what gifts they get.

I have found that it's all random, although the children tamagotchis seem to be more apt to give poo and jack-in-the-boxes. However, I've had adults give each other poo, even though they were lovers! Just keep connecting and perhaps wait until the child turns into a teen; you should start seeing better presents eventually.

I believe that the type of presents tamagotchis give is slightly affected/slightly affects by their age, character type and friendship level with the present-recieving tama.

Mimitchi-hairbow and pencil

Mametchi-bowtie and ???

Memetchi-maracas and hat

Kutchipatchi-maracas and hat

Tarakotchi-boots and skateboard

Robotchi-wig and bubble gum

Hanatchi-wig and bubble gum

Masktchi-cape and wings

Gozarutchi-cape and kinves...BWAHAHA!!! hee ho hum... *whistles innocently*

teens and children can get and keep the ball.

Heh, I remeber when Haku met Sen for the first time. He gave her poo! Sen returned the favor... many times! ^^

I think the training level might have something to do with or the audult could be more muture.